Business Law Attorney in Santa Ana, California
Shahnaz Hussain, a Santa Ana business law attorney, helps her clients in all phases of business law litigation. Ms. Hussain is adept at protecting her business law clients by filing lawsuits, defending her clients and settling Business Law cases.
She provides expert legal counsel to her clients regarding federal, state and local laws governing business activities. Attorney Shahnaz Hussain provides legal guidance related to complex business law matters, including corporate law, real estate matters, and contract disputes.
Ms. Hussain's clients represent all aspects of the business community. As a result of her legal success, she values and enjoys getting to know her client’s business and their industry nuances, whether that client is a large corporate concern, a general contractor or a local-business owner.
- Business formation - We offer experienced guidance in helping clients establish LLCs, corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships and other entities.
- Commercial transactions - We provide support for business considerations such as joint venture agreements, employee relations, mergers and acquisitions, marketing agreements, business transactions, investor agreements and more.
- Intellectual property - In today's marketplace, a firm's most valuable assets are often its intellectual property. We work hard to ensure intellectual property remains protected. Mainly copyright infringement practice.
- Business litigation - It is not uncommon for a business to face legal action. Attorney Shahnaz Hussain offers effective representation both in and out of court. She is skilled at settling disputes through arbitration and mediation, and will always be prepared to take a case to trial.
- Antitrust Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Failure to Perform
- Capital Markets and Corporate Governance
- Commercial Transactions
- Contract Disputes
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Intellectual property and Technology
- Internal Arbitration
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Construction Contracts
Get Started Today
For a free consultation with experienced business law representation, please call us at (714) 543-9161 or, you can email us. We represent clients in Santa Ana, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside, San Bernardino County and throughout Southern California.